NATIONAL TALENT ENCHANCEMENT PROGRAM (NTEP)
Programme (NTEP) is an ETP initiative and involves a 12-month traineeship programme to develop industry-relevant skills via partnership with E&E companies. Companies who have projects, processes or products that are focused on green technology and require talent with an engineering background are also encouraged to participate.
The rationale of the NTEP is to increase the employability of graduates by providing on-the-job experience and industry-relevant training. This will also be part of the recruitment and development pipeline for companies.
- 50% – 50% matching grant to the industries or up to RM 1,250.00 per talent/month for 6 months. Reimbursement is based on quarterly basic or
- External training. 50-50% matching grant to the industries or up to RM 1,250.00 per talent. The reimbursement is for one time for 6 months.
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia 3 (SKM Level 3) or Diploma or Degree holder.
- Eligible for Fresh Graduates with Engineering background; or
- Technical talents with less than 2 years working experience