Iskandar Malaysia is set to become Southern Peninsular Malaysia's most developed region, where living, entertainment, environment and business seamlessly converge within a bustling and vibrant metropolis.
Located in Johor, the southern gateway to Peninsular Malaysia, its advantages include:
- Six to eight hours flight radius from Asia's burgeoning growth centres such as Bangalore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Seoul, Shanghai, Taipei and Tokyo.
- Within reach of the region market of some 800 million people.
- Accessible by air, land, rail and sea.
- Flanked by three major ports, the Pasir Gudang Port, Port of Tanjung Pelepas and Tanjung Langsat Port.
- Encompassing a vast acreage of land, it is the largest single development project ever to be undertaken in the region
Because of its strategic location, accessibility to leading Asian cities, proximity to some of the world's most rapidly growing and important economies, Iskandar Malaysia is poised to attract an exciting influx of foreign and high-level corporate investments as discerning investors look to benefit from growth in Asean and Asia.
By having one of the most conducive business environments in the region, Malaysia is easily one of the best places to invest in. Taking into account its competitive wages, low inflation, high staff retention rate, a well-educated and multilingual workforce along with world-class infrastructure, it makes perfect economic sense to invest in a country that is as sound and stable as Malaysia.
- One of the five flagship zones of Iskandar Malaysia – a 550,000-acre economic corridor three times the size of Singapore.
- Spanning 24,000 acres, Nusajaya is undisputedly the largest urban integrated development in Southeast Asia
- Strategically located in the epicenter of the new economic Asia.
- Nusajaya's strategic location and proximity to Singapore provides immense potential for economic growth.
- Served by two international airports and five seaports for what is arguably the best connectivity in Southeast Asia.