Iskandar Malaysia offers extensive transportation, power and telecommunications infrastructures, besides ample commercial space.
Its world-class infrastructure is conducive to intra-nation and international connectivity, with the region poised to become a thriving metropolis with a holistic philosophy of work and life with the "INVEST | LIVE | WORK | PLAY" motto, where business, lifestyle and leisure seamlessly integrate.
Some of the highlights include:
- Extensive highway network
- Dedicated bus routes
- Multiple crossings
- Ferry services
- Extensive air connectivity
- Future rail connectivity
Singapore – Nusajaya, all about seamless travel
- Changi Airport serves some 100 airlines flying to over 300 cities in about 70 countries and territories worldwide.
- Senai Airport serves 5 airlines flying to over 19 destinations and across the continents via KLIA
Future High Speed Rail Connecting Kuala Lumpur – Singapore via Nusajaya)
- Passengers on the service can travel between the two cities in under 90 minutes, but it could come up to 2.5 hours depending on waiting time, transfers and immigration clearance.
- There will be total of 7 stops along the route: Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Seremban, Ayer Keroh, Muar, Batu Pahat, and Nusajaya in Johor’s Iskandar Malaysia development corridor and Jurong East. Passengers can also opt for the faster one-stop express option.